Random and tousled. Great for the days that you do not have much time and want a casual look.
STEP BY STEP; HOW TO GET MERMAID WAVES:
What do you need?
– Curling iron. (Large barrel)
– Volume and conditioning spray.
– Section your hair in manageable pieces. This will make it easier for you to curl the hair.
– Apply the Volume and conditioning spray. This will give your hair more body.
– Wind a section of the hair around the curling iron. Release the locks and twist it and pin it up. This will help set the curl.
– Remove the pins to release your curls.
– Finish the look by putting some wax in the end of the curls. To get that tousled look.
P.s. I will try this look out soon and post pictures.